Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alot of CT and some Wild Valentines!!!

I have been super busy!!!!
And I joined a few more CT's!!!
(I know I am crazy!!)

First up is the awesome Valerie N!!!
Here is her new kit 
Here is a layout I made with...
valerien

And then I joined Jessica Edwards CT...
She decided to come back to Elemental Scraps
And she has this fab new kit out....
and the layout....
jessica edwards
Isn't she cute.....

And....... yes there's more!!!  lol...
WimpyChompers asked me to be a guest on her CT for
a few months.  Of course I said YES!!!!


TuTu Cute
Wimpychompers
she's cute too isn't she???

I also was accepted to be on the CT of 
Purple Tulip Designs 
I will be back Friday to show you
some new stuff that she has!!!!

And....
Designs by Tater and KeepScrappin Designs
teamed up and created this....

designs by tater

Here are some of my layouts.
purple tulip,taterdesigns by tater

They even have these super cute valentine goodies...
designs by tater

And then we have
Digi Designs by Nicole...
A very nice lovey dovey kit...
ddbn


ddbn

Wow that was a long post.. 
maybe if I stayed on top of my little blog
I would have to do some much at once.... 
lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment